Re: PCSat2 tests

We will try to turn on the PSK31 transponder for a
few minutes every pass over the USA when
Maryland has control.  We wish someone would
put a signal on 29.402000 MHz so we would
have somethign to hear...  Bob, WB4APR

>>> Jerry Weihrauch <k0hzi@comcast.net> 08/05/05 7:44 AM >>>
Bob,

Are there going to be any more PSK31 tests today on PCSat2?   Have a
real good pass almost overhead at 08:30 AM CDST here in South St Paul, MN.

TIA,

Jerry