From: "Chris Jackson" <C.Jackson@sstl.co.uk>
To: "George Henry" <ka3hsw@earthlink.net>; "amsat bb" <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 5:49 AM
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] POSAT MODE -YOUR SAY

> Being torn is good.....
>
> It's likely that we will in fact have split operations. We still need to
download the spacecraft telemetry and other log files to ensure it's state
of health, and we still need to upload the schedules and other command files
to keep it operating correctly. This has to happen over the UK anyway, so
the current thought is to have voice on some days, and data on others.

> Something like - Mon, Wed, Fri on data, and Tue, Thur, Sat, Sun on voice,
but that's just a sugestion and AMSAT-UK would welcome further comments. We
do however need regular data sessions, so we can't do (for example) one week
of data followed by a week of voice.