POSAT mode request

Greetings

Regarding future POSAT satellite mode;

Its obvious the ISS is going to be PACKET for at least the next year
and it is the only high power satellite for beginners with basic stations.

If posat is capable of at least a couple of watts on the downlink then my
request is that POSAT be configured for FM PHONE.

If it is low power like the other FM satellites then I dont have an
opinion.

UHF downlinks have a higher path loss than VHF downlinks. I would like to
see more mode u/v in the future or even better, VHF up and 10 meters down.

Thank you for asking for requests.

73, patrick N2OEQ