Re: PCSAT2 9600 data submission

>>> "Ken Swaggart" <k.swaggart@charter.net> 08/04/05 6:47 PM

>For those of us who have to email in the
>captured 9600 baud data, do you
>want that data immediately after each pass or
>is it OK to send one email
>with file at the end of the UTC day.

ken,
for the next day or so, I'd think they would want
it every few hours or so if convenient.  That way
they can work on it as it comes in and know about
how much they have to deal with.

If it only comes in at the end of the day, they
may have already spent a lot of time combining
stuff and then have to go back and add more...