MixW 9600 baud tnc emulation output

I'm using MixW to successfully capture the PCSAT 9600 baud telemetry and
have it feeding tlmEcho in kiss mode so I have a readable file. If I
deselect "Emulate KISS TNC on TNC emulation port" in the Mode settings,
there is no output on the serial port. Should there be? I'd like to be using
Alogger with MixW, but Alogger does not work in KISS mode.

Tnx,
Ken, W7KKE