Re: PCSAT2 PSK-31 test

Bob,

Congradulations to you and the PCSat-2 team, also to the shuttle crew for
keeping it in the spacewalk schedule!  I will watch its progress and use.

ISS is marginal to track from up here, best pass is only 11-degrees
elevation with about 9-minutes in view so I will not be trying access
untill I install the KLM-22C (paired with the M2-436CP42) and have full
doppler tuning and az-el tracking running with the Unitrack-2000.  At that
time we will be able to process 1200-baud packets on the KPC-3 or 9600-baud
data thru the soundcard.

73's KL7UW
Nikiski, AK
BP40iq