SAT_EXPLORER

Hi All,

  I use SAT_EXPLORER to predict when sats are going to be in view. Its
great, simple and easy to use. I want to do 2 things with it, however,
and I would be grateful for any advice

1. It controls my az/el rotator perfectly through my LVB Tracker, but it
wont control my radio (FT-847). It does do all the doppler calculations,
and the help file describes in detail about its DDE server, but I need
to know how I hook this up to the rig. I guess I need another bit of
software??

2. By default, it wont track (control the Az/El rotator) when a sat
comes into view. You have to hit the 'track' button. Does anyone know
how to make it track sats as they come over the horizon with no human
intervention??

Grateful for any advice

73
Jim G3WGM