PCsast2 frequencies and mode

Bob,

OK thanks for the info, have not been able to access
the pcsat2 web page for a while, so I didn't know
the correct modes.  Everything is set in my SAT memories
now to reflect the PSK mode for pcsat2.  Will try again on
next pass, soon!

73,

Jerry  -  K0HZI

Jerry Weihrauch <k0hzi@comcast.net> 08/04/05 12:44 PM
Heard very weak signals here in South St Paul
Using USB for both frequencies, is that correct?

No PCSAT2 listens for PSK31 using USB on the
10m uplink and used FM down for users to see the
waterfall and work them.