Re: PCSAT2 PSK-31 test

Bob,

Heard very weak signals here in South St Paul, Minnesota on 435.275 PSK,
but did not copy any calls a few letters here and there when I seen the
signal and clicked on them.  I also sent four transmissions on 29.402 -
BPSK31.
Using USB for both frequencies, is that correct?

Have a disadvantage here on antenna situation. I am in a high rise on
the eighth floor of a thirteen story high rise.  I can not put any
antennas outside, have no balcony and screens are screwed on from the
outside, no way to open the screens!  Have a 70 cm ground plane and HF
dipoles in my bedroom window - strung from the drapery rod in an upside
down "U" configuration.   70 cm ground plane sits on a bookshelf next to
the window.  Trying to get moved up on thirteenth floor, but very slow
going, the place is run by the city HRA and like any government agency,
hard to deal with.

73,

Jerry  -  K0HZI