Re: PCSAT2 PSK-31 test

Did anyone hear the PSK-31 during the 1440z
or so pass over the USA?  I'm too busy over
on the command channel to listen with the
beam.  I heard just enough from across the room
on a vertical and 150' of coax with no
preamp, to know that it did come on and
there was at least one tone.

I will try on the next two passes over USA
and then QRT.   Bob WB4APR

>>> "Robert Bruninga" <bruninga@usna.edu> 08/04/05 9:45 AM >>>
For the next 3 USA passes we may turn on the
PSK-31 transponder briefly just to check it out.
We will need people transmitting PSK-31
between 29.400 and 29.404 MHz. Just
transmit continuously when the ISS is in view
and lets see what we hear on the 435.275
FM downlink.  (begin at 435.285 and work down
in 5 KHz increments)...

No promises, but we need signals on the uplink
to know if it works.

de WB4APR, Bob
USNA Satellite Lab