Re: PCSAT2 Live Telemetry Page

Hi,

Please bear with me over the next couple of days if the page seems to
stop working.

It will only be for a short time on each occasion, simply reload from
the home page.

Many thanks to all those who are supplying the data. So far the
numbers look fine
and apart from the reversal of two fields on the page it's working well.

You will find that since the last change it will only refresh at the
inter-frame period
i.e 10 or 60 seconds. This is to reduce the amount of load on the web-
server it
was refreshing every 10 seconds and clobbering my hosting bandwidth.

FYI, the home page of the web site has had 1485 distinct IP address
visitors
in 24 hours!

- Dave