From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of john bailey
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 10:13 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] need help with fm oscars?

greetings to all.
we have finished updateing the kg4bnp fm oscar help website.
it would be nice for those interested to go to the address and give us
feedback
we use it here locally in tallahassee fl. to help new hams break into the
world of fm sats.
if you love it let us know, if you note a problem let us know. suggestions
are always welcome
if you want link your club site to it. i update the dopplar, regurally. have
to or i dont know what to program
in the alinco 605tq.  my personal email is kg4bnp@earthlink.net
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kg4bnp

>From the command bunker of the KGB Base