Java station control program

There was a Java-based 'program' that would control your station auto-
matically for you if you set it up correctly.

It's been a few years since I saw it posted here, but at the time
it was beyond my knowledge for getting it running.

But now there are a few new hams in the local club that would like a
challenge and that are computer savy. I am thinking of this as a way
to get them interested in the satellites other than just the FM birds.

Does anyone know what the name was and where to get the code for it?
It would probably need updating unless the creator of the program has
been keeping it updated.

Thanks in advance,

James W8ISS