EA6/G0SFJ Report

Hi gang

Following worked from Mallorca island (on the beach at Puerto d'Alcudia)
with an FT51R (5W) and Arrow, 26 - 31 July:

most on SO-50

DL2EAS
ES1RF
HB9TPS
EA3DME
EB4DKA/M (AO-51)
EA3MD
M/W2RS (amsat colloquium)
G8ATE
M/W2RS again
G7KES/MM (I think the RSS Charles Darwin?)

I will qsl above either direct or via bureau. SWL reports welcomed - please
quote times and locators.

I also have a list of some I'm not sure about - please email me to <
callsign > AT amsat.org if you think you're one and I'll check the tape.

Generally the am NB passes of SO50 (about 0600 UTC)  were totally deserted.
AO-51 made very strange noises - farting and burping - as she travelled NB
in the dark about 2200 utc and often could not hear me.

73 de andy G0SFJ