National Geographic Special on Sea Launch

Hello, all
Please allow me to put in a shameless plug for my
employer.....
National Geographic will be running a "MegaStructures"
episode on Sea Launch starting Wednesday, 3 August 05.
They shot it a few months ago before we went out to
launch Spaceway-F1 for DirecTV. They were down here
for almost a month, and got some very interesting
footage. They didn't go with us for the launch, so
anything taken "at sea" will be footage we provided
them, but some of it's pretty amazing to watch.
Check your cable/satellite provider for times.
73, Jim  KQ6EA