Svalbard mini DXpedition - satellite only

Folks

I will be travelling to Svalbard (JW prefix, 78.15 deg N, 16.02 deg E) in
the next few weeks (currently I am looking at 26, 27 and 28 August) to do
some minor upgrades to a satellite station at www.svalsat.com. I am
intending to take some LEO satellite gear with me, so if you'd like to add
JW to your DXCC list let me know.

Despite its northerly location, it has coverage to Canada and the North
Eastern US as well as Japan.

I will definitely be active on AO-51, SO-50, AO-27, PO-28 (let's hope) and
if I have room for SSB equipment I will operate FO-29, VO-52 and possibly
AO-7. The ISS never travels far enough North for me to take a shot at it.

There are no plans to take any HF gear, whatever that is ;-)

73, Howard G6LVB