STELLA Linear Transponder DSP IF, plus LVB Tracker 2 info

Folks

I have put some further information (mostly pics) on line about the
auto-notching DSP linear transponder IF I've developed in conjunction with
David G0MRF's RF expertise, presented and demonstrated at the AMSAT-UK
Colloquium this last weekend.

The URL is http://www.g6lvb.com/Articles/STELLA.

After spending the past six months struggling to make time to make this and
the LVB Tracker 2 demonstrable projects, life would be quiet. From the
extraordinary response I have received it seems that this will not be the
case...

The technologies popularised by Gerald Youngblood's SDR-1000, and used
extensively by the STELLA device, I am sure will go from strength to
strength.

Online documentation on the LVB Tracker 2 will be forthcoming once I've
dealt with my day job! In the meantime a link to the paper is at
http://www.g6lvb.com/LVBTracker2.zip (18.5Mb)

73, Howard G6LVB