RE: Amateurs Get "New" FM Satellite

Firstly, Great News about another sat ..

My Question:
Would someone please confirm the Sat #, rather than name for this bird?

Please note what seems a conflict:

1) www.space-track.com search for "posat" return a hit for "POSAT 1", ID#
22826.

That is recorded as:
- Common Name "POSAT 1".
- Launch Date 1993-09-26.
- Country: Portugal.

This matches well with the basic data on the AMSAT web page at
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/satellites/sat_summary/po28.php which claims
its called "POSAT-1" amoung other names, and also that "PoSAT-1 was built at
the University of Surrey in a collaborative program between a consortium of
Portuguese academia and industry".

2) The AMSAT web page link above plainly says its # 22829, and known on
Space-Track.org as "EYESAT A".

That is recorded on Space-Track.org as:
- Common Name "EYESAT A".
- Launch Data 1993-09-26.
- Country: US.

This matches some of the update on the AMSAT home page, but does not match
the other data on Space-Track per (1) above, which seems a better fit. E.G.
Common Name and Country.

So, is it #22826 or #22829?

Has Space-Track got some of the data wrong?

But anyway, bring it on so we can play with it ... :-)

Regards
Jim Towler
ZL1TYF
Member: AMSAT New Zealand.