Re: New to satellites, with coax question

Thanks to Jim and everyone else who responded to my question. My 9913
has a solid center conductor, it's some I've had lying around for quite
a few years that I've never used. I'll have to order the appropriate
connectors. I'm hoping to work LEO satellites for now with my fm dual
band mobile radio which does duplex as I don't have a true satellite
radio yet. I have a Kenwood TS450SAT for HF but that's about it. I do
have a Kenwood TL-922A amplifier that's pretty much been in the box
since I inherited it from my late father ( the original W4HIJ) and I'm
now hoping to sell it to help generate funds for a better satellite
station. I've been really excited about the sats ever since I managed to
hear AO-51!
73,
Michael