Re: ANS-212 URL for PCSat "real-time" page

Hi,

Give it a try now, it should detect the error if it's there and give
you:

An error has occurred please click `here` ... Which will take you
back to the
main page from where you can click on the 'RealTime' button.

The error occurs if we get a bad telemetry block (go to http://
www.findu.com/cgi-bin/pcsat2.cgi
and look at the raw telemetry that's being injected).

I'll be fixing that in the server side code tomorrow.

The base URL http://www.pcsat2.info works fine :-)

It's late, 11 p.m. and it's been a great weekend
at the colloquium! Hope to get to Lafayette...

73

Dave