Station vs. New Software

Just curious...I don't hear any discussions about Station any more. Is it no longer up-to date with newer Windows OS like Me and 2000? How does it compare to the newer products like SatPC32 and SCRAP?  I used Station some time ago but have changed computers/OS and am considering leaving Nova for something that will handle doppler tuning of my 847. I have both FODTrack and SASI intefaces.
Rick
W2JAZ