9600 baud TNC for sale

I will be selling my MFJ-1270 TNC with the G3RUH moden installed. I wonted
to offer it here before I listed it on eBay. I would prefer a sat op have
it. I have three TNCs that will do 9600 and really don't need this one.
Anyone with $50.00 that wonts it please respond direct to me at
N4QWF@Ntelos.net

In case of more than one responce I will sell to first email received.

Thanks << John