Re: 2.4GHz signal source

Hello Brian,

On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 09:18:28PM +0200, Brian OZ1SKY wrote:
> Hi.

My personal source is just a xtal module with 78L05 and 9v battery.
I threw one wired on the workbench originally, but I later built one into
a case.

I like this design I found. He has put an output filter on the output,
this should be more spectrally pure for 2.4 but I'd want to see the output
on someones decent spectrum analyzer.

http://www.g4dmf.co.uk/2400/2400.html

- Diane VA3DB