Duplexer

Hi

New to this board, hope this question is appropriate.

I have a Diamond MX-72 Duplexer and have attached the 2 fly leads (2m/70cm)
to my 2m/70cm dual band yagi (one set of elements for each band on each
plane), with the single connector going to my Yaesu HT.

Is this the correct way to use this duplexer, as most of the example
diagrams (in Japenese!) show a dual band antenna connected to the single
connector on the duplexer, and the 2 fly leads going to 2 radios or similar.

I just want to check the way I have it set up is ok? The SWR appears fine on
both bands.

Thanks very much in advance,

James
2W0IDG