Re: Amateurs Get "New" FM Satellite

Thank you for the great news.

I have a question. What is FM? FM means FM voice repeater? Acording
to the following PO-28 info, PO-28 looks like a FM digital bird. There
is no info PO-28 has FM voice repeatre.

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/satellites/sat_summary/po28.php

Will PO-28 provide FM voice repeater service??

Thank you for you help

73

Masa   JN1GKZ