On saturday 30 July 2005 waiting for access to LEO

VERY UGENT!!!

Dear Sir;

On saturday 30 July 2005 there will be traning basic of satellites at
Lampang Rajabhat University (North of Thailnad) . Please all HAM in asia
waiting for access to LEO AO-27 , SO-50 , AO-51 , VO-52 , for contact me
after 0200 - 1700 UTC We hope to contact your next time.

Thanks for your Best Regards,

TAMSAT