K2BSA

K2BSA was active on the first pass of AO51 this morning.  I received a
report that due to "traffic" on the uplink they were not able to make any
contacts on their 2nd pass.  Please folks, lets give them a chance.  It is
only for a few days, I think we can back off for that long.  They tell me
that the satellite station is a "big draw" at the Jamboree.

KE4AZN
Mike Kingery