computer interface

I am looking for information on making an interface to use two tv rotoers for
alt/az , one is an allience and the other is a radio shack .I have used them
before with manual control but i would like to have auto tracking .I use win
orbit and stsplus for software so im looking for an interface that I can build
to run my antennas .I live on a fixed income so i cant afford to bye a texax
tracker and an alt/az rotor at the price's they are asking so i have to make
do with what i can make my self . Any help or information would be
appreciated
thank you
fred erickson