Just received a very sad message

Hi AMSATs,

I just check my email here in S.Korea and see that a
friend of mine send me the message that Mr.Nagesh
VU2NUD is silent key.

I noticed that no message was posted on the AMSAT-BB,
and even if there were some misunderstandings between
VU2NUD and me I see it my duty to pass this news to
the rest of the world via AMSAT-BB.

It was him who made me get in contact with the HAMSAT
project. When I didn't met him in Germany my
transponder would never been in space now.

My condolences to his family,

William Leijenaar
HL/PE1RAH
---