Re: Big Dish on Ebay

When I was in Northern Maine on vacation I saw many farms with C-Band
dishes in the front/south facing yards.  I pulled over and asked one farmer
(who's dish was not in the best of shape) if he wanted to get rid of it and
he replied:

"I'd give it to anyone who want's to haul it away, but they have to dig up
those damn cables.  Everytime I mow the lawn I hit one of those things"
(things being an edited explicative)

I was tempted to get it from him and stash it at my brother-in-laws house,
but since we are thinking of retiring to British Columbia or Alabama (or
both) it didn't seem to make sense.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm