AO-51 Schedule Change

I am going to change the Mode of the satellite on 28 July at approx 0100 utc
to High Power FM repeater.   The configuration is noted on the Command Team
Schedule Page.  And the Graphic Page should be updated soon (please give the
volunteer time to do this).  This change is to support the Boy Scouts
National Jamboree, which has already started, at Fort AP Hill in Virginia
(South of DC).  This event occurs once every 4 years.

I would appreciate your help in supporting this event by allowing the K2BSA
station to use AO-51.  If we treat this as we try to do on Kids Day, we can
maximize the number of Scouts that are able to participate and use our
satellite.  Therefore please listen for K2BSA anytime the satellite is over
Virginia, and allow them to dominate the satellite when they are active.  I
have been in contact with one of the operators at K2BSA and they have a
satellite station setup.  Lets see how many contacts K2BSA can make via
AO-51!

Thank you for your support.

73 KE4AZN
Echo Command Station