RE: SSETI launch? found info

Found the info it appears:

From: http://www.southgatearc.org/news/jul2005/sseti_launch_delay.htm

SSETI Express launch delayed
SSETI Express was due for launch on August 25th, but we have just been advised that the launch date for the COSMOS launch vehicle scheduled to carry the SSETI Express and a number of other satellites into space, has been delayed for approximately one month.

A revised launch date and time has not yet been confirmed.

Sorry but we will just have to keep our fingers crossed for a little longer!

Mark L. Hammond    [N8MH]