AO-51 mode-V/S over Europe

Hi all,
AO-51 works just great in mode-V/S voice.
The only problem is that there seems to be very few
people on.
If you can not make it to the east try when AO-51 is to the west.
The QRM on the uplink is much lower in that direction.
To the east I often have to use high power - to the west I use 5 W
to my 2x9 element 2 meter antenna.
AND - please do not ORLA when you can not hear the satellite :-)

73 OZ1MY
Ib