ISS Contact

There is a lot of information on the ARISS Web Site:

www.rac.ca/ariss

The repeater uses 70 cm up and 2 m down.  The freqs are at:

http://www.rac.ca/ariss/oindex.htm#Frequencies%20in%20use

and don't forget doppler correction:

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ariss/news/ISS_frequencies_and_Doppler_correction.txt

73,
Frank Bauer, KA3HDO
ARISS International Chairman
AMSAT V.P. for Human Spaceflight Programs

---------------------
Hi to the list,
please can anyone tell me how to join the ISS?
I have tried it as Repeater
Down: 145.800
Up: 437.800
But get no answers.
I have tried as normal:
Down: 145.800
Up: 145.200
But even here no answers.
I can hear making qsos.
Please can you tell me if it is as normal satellite?
I mean do I have to hear my voice back in downlink while I am transmitting
in uplink?
Please any help how to contact the ISS will be appreciated.

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog 5 Palm BetaTester
WinBollet Tester