ISS Friday Noon

On my way to Ames from Ogden in the car yesterday on a D700, I heard KO4MA and
WI2T among many others with signals that were for the most part, full scale.
Very good audio, and easily understood in the car environment at 65 mph.
Antenna is a large (SG-7900), 62" dual band, tri-magmounted to the center of
the roof of my Ford Taurus (1995).

I caught it while scanning, as I usually do, when I make that trip on
Fridays.

If you travel a lot, you might consider putting 145.800 in your active memory
scan. I wasn't even thinking of ISS at the time, but it sure jumped out at me
to see a full scale, full quieting signal appear with a "4" callsign.

73,

...hasan, N0AN