AO-27 mode schedule program

Well, my son has finally finished the AO-27 mode schedule program that he
was working on for me, and it is available for download if you would like to
check it out.  It is available in two versions:  a Windows executable (EXE),
or a JAR file which will run on ANY computer with the Java 2 runtime
environment installed. (The Windows EXE also requires that J2RE be
installed:  go to www.java.com ).  The JAR has been tested under Windows
2000 and XP, Suse and Red Hat Linux, and Mac OS9.  Just put either file in a
folder of your choice, and run it from there.

Please note that the first time you run it, you will get a "File not found"
error as it looks for the epoch and schedule data files it needs.  Just
click "Update Data" under the File menu to retrieve the latest versions of
these files from the ao27.org website, and it will run happily ever after.
The program will show you AO-27's current mode, the UTC time of the next
mode change, and the mode schedule for the next 24 hours, just as the
ao27.org website does.  It will also allow you to choose a future date from
a calendar, and see the mode schedule for that date (very handy for Field
Day).

You may download either version at http://home.earthlink.net/~ka3hsw/ao27 ,
or follow the link on the www.ao27.org website to my son's download page.

Please let me know what you think of it!

George, KA3HSW