Instant Track problem

I am trying to install  Instant Track 1.5 but have run into a problem.  The
map display is up and I am tracking AO-51 although the satellite is on the
other side of the world.  Dummy Kct is showing antenna angles that agree
with the display. I see the message "Doppler Offp". I do not have my IC-821
connected.  Is there an obvious meaning to the "error message".   What have
I failed to do?

TNX es 73 de WB2LLP   Gene