Re: ISS repeater

I don't know what power level they have it set on but it sounds like more
than any LEO satellite I have heard. Must have a very good antenna as
well. I remember they were installing a dedicated antenna awhile back and
they must have done a good job. I have not listened to it much as I don't
fool with packet now days. With this repeater mode running I am sure it
will get much more attention. 73's << John