Re: ISS repeater

Speaking of antenna, I started listening with the Oscar aray and half way
through the pass I decided to try my Hustler dualband vertical. I could
not believe it was still S9 with just a little drop in the nulls. That is
the first satellite I have ever copied with that antenna. I guess my ISS
keps are off a bit as I copied it to -5 degrees. Yup, I like what I heard.
73's << John