ISS repeater

Looks like it is working great. That thing is stronger than anything else
I have heard from up there. I worked one station and then just listened to
the activity. Boy was it busy. The uplink doppler started at -10kc and
worked up from there. I never tuned the downlink and I copied it till LOS.
Hope this continues as it is a great asset. 73's << John