HAMSAT helped in Typhoons ?

Hi AMSATs,

Anyone knows if the HAMSAT might have been of use
during the typhoons over Mexico and Taiwan/China ???

I should have mentioned the HAMSAT availability before
the nature forces hit those lands, but news on this
side of the globe is after damage has been done.

But maybe some hams in these areas might have been
using the HAMSAT. I know HAMSAT might be of little
use, but it gives a good sign for future satellites
missions with a higher orbit.

In Holland we say "The one who doesn't appreciate the
little, isn't worth the big".

Have a nice amsat day,
73
William PE1RAH