Re: RE: AO-51 S band antenna]

I agree it doesn't take much, but that was actually Walt's 2.4 ghz signal
source with the little whip. He was using that to calibrate where his
downconverter output was....

Walt did get good reception with both a flat panel WiFi antenna, and some
sort of little commercial patch in a radome.

73, Drew KO4MA