RE: SAtPC32 Question

Rick,

I am not familiar with rotor interface, but I do use the FT-847 with
SatPC32.

Some things to check are the cable, null modem, the serial port number, from
SATSETUP, and the model and baud rate from the Options menu from SATPC32.
These last two are in the upper right corner.  With these, you should be
able to get the rig in and out of SAT mode.

There are some help files for Yaesu rigs in the program directory which
might be of help.

Alan