SAtPC32 Question

Now that I'm back on the birds with rotor control working again I'd like to consider giving up NOVA for something that will control rotor and radio for dopler shift. I hear a lot about SatPC32 and dowloaded the demo but can't seem to get it to talk to either my radio (FT-847) or rotor through the SASI interface. I have built a working FodTrack interface so if that is the problem on that end I can make the change, but can't get CAT communication working. What am I missing?

Rick
W2JAZ