Back on the Birds

TNX to everyone who helped me to solve various problems with my EL rotor and PC control. I'm now finally bakc in operation after rebuilding the rotor itself and replacing the voltage control pot on in the 5400B control box.

I'm going to place a couple of other quesitons on the BB for those of you who would like to help. TNX agn as it is great to be back on the Sats!!
Rick
W2JAZ