Re: P3e Mode-UV flight model ready at AMSAT-DL

Hi,

Although it will be some months before P3e is available I wonder if there is
any published information regarding  TX power / RX sensitivity required for
the various bands?

http://www.amsat-dl.org/p3e/bericht-0205-e.pdf page 4 answers my questions
regarding frequencies.

Similar questions of course for the American Eagle satellite. I can see that
I'll have to start flipping burgers to save up for a nice dish collection
:-)

Simon Brown
---
www.sysgem.com www.hb9drv.ch www.laax.ch