Re: Active satellite operators in Antarctica

Two Japanese Antratica stations were active on satellites. They are
Showa station 8J1RL and Fuji Dome station 8J1RF. Showa station is the
only active station this year. No one in the Fuji Dome now.
Ham Radio activity is depend on the crews who take over every year.
There are some HF activity from Showa station this year. I'm not sure
they have UHF system...

Masa  JN1GKZ