Re: P3e Mode-UV flight model ready at AMSAT-DL

Hello William, congratulations for your work in P3E, I sure many others
"ham-sats" and we in AMSAT-YV hope this satellite will work to enjoy
it.....good work and make sure this is for a good purpose, P3E the only
early hope in high orbit ham-radio satellite that I see now....and we need
it!.

73, Gabriel Medinas YV5KXE
AMSAT-YV Secretary
www.amsat-yv.org