From: "Andrew Glasbrenner" <glasbrenner@mindspring.com>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2005 7:48 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] photo request

>I am looking for a photo from Dayton, specifically from the AO-51 V/S pass
>where W2GPS, W5DID, and others made contacts using my FT-470 and long
>rubber duck antenna for the uplink. If anyone has a picture of this, or
>someone using a whip antenna to uplink on a V/S pass, please send it to me
>ASAP for inclusion in a article. Of course I'll credit the photographer.
>
> Thanks a bunch!
>
> 73, Drew KO4MA ----

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Spring 05 148.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Spring 05 149.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Spring 05 150.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Spring 05 141.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Spring 05 145.jpg]