Re: P3e Mode-UV flight model ready at AMSAT-DL

>Now the MODE-UV will get a new home, the home of P3e... :o)
>I hope the transponder will work like its elder sister in AO-10, and you
>all will enjoy it for many years...
>
>It was lots of work to get it this far, but I know it is for a good purpose...

Congratulations, William!!!  Always nice to hear anything about P3E, and
there are hundreds of us out here that will enjoy it MORE than we did on AO10.

Especially in view of most of the trivia ( or downright information? in
error!) on here most of the time, with respect to radio amateur satellites!!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...